Is your wardrobe working for you? 5 top tips towards a polished, professional wardrobe
Does your wardrobe complement the exceptional woman that you are or is it holding you back?
Are you tired of wearing the same old clothes?
Imagine feeling excited about getting dressed every morning.
Imagine waking up to a wardrobe that truly reflects who you are.
Imagine having a wardrobe that allows you to easily mix and match outfits for presenting, conferences, business casual and even cocktail events.
Imagine being able to look polished and professional in 5 minutes!
Here are my 5 top tips towards a polished, professional wardrobe:
- Set up your wardrobe like your own mini shop. Do a stocktake – identify gaps and always shop with a plan. This alleviates the impulse purchases we have all made.
- Explore organisational, space-saving solutions. You don’t have time to rummage through your closet. If you can’t see it, you won’t wear it.
- Always be open to tailoring. It can mean the difference between looking average or polished.
- Understand which colours best suit you. This is also a useful tool for developing your brand.
- Invest in classical timeless pieces and use accessories. This will create your own unique style.
You deserve to have a wardrobe that reflects who you are and where you aspire to be. Stop waking up each morning uninspired and start being excited about your day ahead. If you are stuck and don’t know where to shop or what to buy, it may be worth investing in an accredited image consultant. When you have a polished, professional wardrobe, you can put your best foot forward with ease, every day.
Like you, I understand the pressure of being an ambitious and busy, professional woman. I am passionate about working with real women to achieve greater confidence, presence and style.
Book in for your FREE 15 minute consultation so you can get your wardrobe supporting you!